COMPLETE TRAINING PROGRAMS THROUGH "THE HEALTHCARE LEARNING CENTRE"
CONTIENCE ADVISORY SERVICES THROUGH 'GREENLEAF CONSULTANCY"
DISABILITY AND AGED CARE IN-HOME SUPPORT SERVICES THROUGH SUPPORTING YOU FIRST
GreenLeaf Consultancy is a local South Australian Company. We provide clinical and education and training programs. Our education and training programs are endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing as we are proud to display the college logo to signify the achievement.
The continence clinical services we offer include:
- Continence Promotion: Bladder and Bowel Assessment and Management Plans
- Indwelling Urinary Catheter Management: Assessment, Management and Support
- Intermittent Catheter Management: Assessment and Skill-Based Learning Leading to Self-Care
- Trial of Void
- Email - [email protected]
- Phone - 0410 850 949
- Mail - PO BOX 1614, Mount Barker, SA 5251
Classroom-based simulation learning is one of the key components in developing clinical competency. In these classes, we use life-sized mannequins to let students absorb techniques through lessons approximating real-world situations. This effectively reinforces theoretical classroom education.
Operational Skills Training
In this training program, we offer students the opportunity to level up skills in the following areas:
- Change Management
- Leadership and Management
- Performance Measurement, Management and Review
- Quality Improvement
- Risk Management
- Staff Behaviour Management
- Team Building
Quality Improvement, Clinical Governance and Accreditation
Preparation for accreditation can be a daunting task. We can make this experience worthwhile and successful once we teach you the following skills:
- Accreditation Preparation
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Organizational Culture Review
- Policy Development and Review